Police said a Comerica Bank branch was held up Friday, then the suspect jumped into the passenger side of a black limo, which sped away.
Police spokesman David Tull said the man escaped with an undisclosed amount of money.
The limo was also being sought.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ