A US man was accused of drink driving after a police chase that ended with him running over himself.
The 21-year-old was treated for minor injuries at a Santa Fe hospital and then charged with driving while intoxicated, fleeing a police officer and careless driving.
Police were alerted by a tip to New Mexico’s DrunkBuster hotline which allows people to report drink drivers anonymously.
State Police Officer Grace Romero spotted the man’s pick-up truck swerving across both lanes of a highway, driving slowly and then fast. He refused to stop.
After narrowly missing other vehicles, police said the suspect drove through a ditch and a barbed-wire fence before stopping. He tried to put the truck into park, but it ended up in reverse.
Police said the man fell from the open door of his truck and both of his legs were run over by the front driver’s side tyre.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ