Policemen caught short at a shooting range have been given a special car to drive them to a loo – just 250 yards away.
Environmentalists in Salzburg, Austria, have banned them from taking a leak in the bushes at the remote range as it is part of a water purity area.
Now police chief Kurt Berger has put a patrol car on stand-by 24 hours a day to ferry officers to the nearest public lavatory.
“A man in uniform urinating in public in a water protection area – no one wants to see that,” he said.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ