CLAYTON — Nov. 30: An officer responded to the intersection of Southway Road and Crestway Drive on a welfare check call and observed a running vehicle in the roadway. The registration was expired and the odor of alcohol was detected on the subject. The subject admitted to drinking alcohol and a beer keg with a tap in it was in the passenger seat. The spigot was resting on the center console and was dripping. The subject submitted to field sobriety tests and was arrested for operating a vehicle intoxicated. He was also cited for expired registration and open container.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ