On the heels of the mockumentary Whopper Virgins, Burger King is launching an actual beef-scented cologne to grab attention, and keep the grill marks of its brand firmly seared in to the collective cerebral cortex.
The fragrance is for real, and retails for just $4 bucks. It’s available on FireMeetsDesire.com, the BK site with a slideshow of soothing images of waterfalls and beaches and finally the naked King to get you in the mood for fast food.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ