A 26-year-old man and his father were arrested by an off-duty Muncie police officer after the man cut in line at a Wal-Mart store. A police report said Edward R. Pluhar Jr., of Frankfort, cut to the front of the line at the Wal-Mart service desk Sunday. What he didn’t know was that Officer Chris Kirby was waiting in the line.
Kirby said Pluhar refused when asked to wait his turn. Pluhar’s father, 61-year-old Edward R. Pluhar Sr., then asked Kirby if he wanted to step outside. That’s when Kirby told the men he was a police officer.
Kirby followed the men into the parking lot where they scuffled. Other officers arrived and arrested both Pluhars.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ