A crook tried to dodge a police search by disguising himself as a carpet.
The thief rolled himself up in a giant rug and propped himself up against a balcony wall while cops searched his aunt’s flat in Warsaw, Poland, after he held up a cosmetics shop.
He was only found after a two hour search when a fed up detective went out onto the balcony for a smoke and noticed the carpet was trembling.
Miroslaw Dabrowski, 32, is now facing 12 years in jail for armed robbery.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ