EVERETT, Wash. (AP) – Everett police said a 24-year-old man picked the wrong place to try to deal drugs – a stall in the police station restroom. Police Sgt. Robert Goetz said the man was overheard Wednesday using a cellular telephone to try to sell Oxycodone, a prescription painkiller, and other drugs.
Goetz said that as the man was leaving, he saw a gun-wearing plainclothes police sergeant who had overheard the call. The man asked if he was a probation officer.
Goetz said the man admitted trying to deal drugs and turned over his stash. He was jailed for investigation of illegal drug possession and intent to sell.
Goetz said the man is on probation from an attempted robbery conviction.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ