A Romanian judge has ruled a man must use a ladder to get into his first floor flat – because his neighbour owns the ground floor entrance.
Eugen Dumitrescu, 70, from Pitesti, had been using the entrance for years until he fell out with the family living downstairs.
Now following the ruling he has to climb 15ft up a ladder to get into the sitting room window of his apartment – but is preparing an appeal.
“I will take this to the very top,” he vowed.
“I am talking to my lawyers because I cannot go on living like this. Passers-by see me on the ladder and think I’m either a window cleaner and ask me if I can come and clean their windows or that I am a burglar and call the police.
“I think the judge who made this ruling should try climbing up a ladder to get into his home every day and then maybe he’d have a different view of the problem.”
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ