BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. (AP) – Elvis has left the vehicle. A man was arrested on more than 50 traffic citations – all in one day. Police said Elvis Alonzo Barrett, 46, fled from police trying to stop him for a traffic violation Thursday morning. Police said he ran through red lights, crashed into another car and a fence. Police said they found crack cocaine and a crack pipe in his car.
Barrett faces several charges, including fleeing and eluding and reckless driving.
He was also issued more than 50 traffic citations on charges including speeding, running red lights, and not wearing a seat belt.
Police said Barrett has a lengthy criminal history and his driver license was suspended.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ