A short-sighted Austrian farmer set his house on fire after mistaking the fridge for the fireplace. Adolf Maier, 87, from Angerberg in Tyrol, had left the door of the fridge open. He then decided it was so cold he ought to light a fire in the fireplace which was next to the fridge. Mr Maier said: “I put firelighters and wood in what I thought was the usual place, and suddenly there was smoke everywhere. I thought it was cold when I lit the match – now I know why.” He promised firefighters who extinguished the blaze that he will get better spectacles in the future.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ