A Case of Mistaken Identity

A short-sighted Austrian farmer set his house on fire after mistaking the fridge for the fireplace. Adolf Maier, 87, from Angerberg in Tyrol, had left the door of the fridge open. He then decided it was so cold he ought to light a fire in the fireplace which was next to the fridge. Mr Maier said: “I put firelighters and wood in what I thought was the usual place, and suddenly there was smoke everywhere. I thought it was cold when I lit the match – now I know why.” He promised firefighters who extinguished the blaze that he will get better spectacles in the future.

Link

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s