LA MARQUE, Texas (AP) – An allegedly intoxicated couple stopped at a police station to try to catch a lift home. La Marque Police Chief Richard Price said the woman collapsed in the lobby. Her 22-year-old boyfriend was arrested after marijuana was found in his shoes.
Price told The Associated Press on Friday he believes the two were under the influence of narcotics and “thought they needed to get a ride home.”
The Galveston County Daily News reports a police dispatcher monitoring security video Wednesday night noticed the pair.
Price said the woman, who received medical attention, recovered and will be cited for public intoxication. Her name was not released.
Michael Carl Bell of Texas City was jailed on a marijuana possession charge. A Galveston County jailer, who declined to allow her name to be used, said bond was $2,592.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ