PERRY, Ohio (AP) – A northeast Ohio farmer who died of cancer has been laid to rest with the help of some of the llamas he raised on his farm.
Two of Terry McCrone’s llamas made up an honor guard at his funeral Friday at Perry Christian Church. Four others from a statewide drill team joined them, wearing purple ribbons as they lined up outside the church. The llamas also escorted a hearse to Perry Cemetery.
The 61-year-old McCrone died Feb. 7. The Rev. Bob Ladygo of Bible Baptist Church says McCrone’s llamas would visit him at his window after he became sick.
The ribbons the llamas wore were given to McCrone’s wife and daughter.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ