A Romanian woman has made herself an entire wardrobe of clothes out of her own hair.
Ioana Cioanca, 71, from Bistrita Nasaud, grew her hair from the age of 16 until it was 40 inches long so she could weave it.
“Long years I had to wait for my hair to grow so as to make clothes from it but I managed and I am very pleased now,” she said.
“Maybe there are other women who did this but I don’t know if they have so many items. I have nine of them: a hat, a shawl, a skirt, a blouse, a raincoat, a purse, a handbag and a pair of gloves.”
Mrs Cioanca explained that some of her clothes are lighter in colour because they were made in the last 10 years after her hair began to turn gray.
She says her hair made clothes are “quite comfortable and warm” and she hopes to get her name in the record books to let other people know how useful human hair can be.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ