Move Over Bacon!

A pet pig saved its own bacon by jumping in the bath after it burned its owner’s house down in Sweden.

The Vietnamese pot bellied porker had knocked over a table lamp setting fire to curtains and was trapped in the house in Lulea.

But as firefighters searched the property they discovered the terrified, singed pig cowering in the bath.

Fireman Peter Frykman said: “We initially thought it was arson as no-one was home but then we found the scorched but still alive pig and the broken lamp and realised what had happened.”

Link

<!–

–>

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s