The world’s most pierced woman has added yet more metal to her body bringing the grand total to more than 6,000.
When first recognised by Guinness World Records in 2000, Elaine Davidson had 462 piercings, with 192 in her face alone.
Now, nine years later, she has 6,005 including more than 1,500 that are “internal”, reports the Daily Telegraph.
However, Miss Davidson, born in Brazil, claims she doesn’t like being pierced, and suffers for her art.
She said: “I don’t enjoy getting pierced, but to break the record you have to get to a high level. I wanted to break the record.
“My family don’t even like tattoos or piercings. But I am happy. I decided to change myself and be me.”
Miss Davidson, a nurse who now lives in Edinburgh, was speaking in Darlington, Durham, as she opened a new piercing studio.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ