RIB MOUNTAIN, Wis. (AP) – Authorities said a man who robbed a gas station made no threats, displayed no gun, simply offered an apology as he fled with a fistful of cash. A sheriff’s detective called the suspect a “polite robber.”The man walked into the Petro Mart Sunday, asked for some cigarettes and when the cash drawer was open, grabbed a stack of $20s.
The sheriff’s department said the man told the clerk he was sorry he had to take the money.
A store surveillance camera captured only blurry footage of the robbery. The suspect was still at large.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ