TULSA, Okla. (AP) – Police said a man was robbed of his casino winnings by two women he met at the casino and invited home with him. The man won about $2,000 at the Creek Nation Casino and then invited the women to gamble with him and go home with him for drinks about 4 a.m. Monday, police said. The man told the officer the women said they were massage therapists and removed his pants then left with his cash.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ