Scientists say the smell of rotten eggs is arousing for men and could be used to create an alternative to Viagra. Nerve cells release minute amounts of hydrogen sulphide – the gas which gives rotten eggs their distinctive smell – when a man becomes aroused, causing blood vessels to relax and so fill with blood. Similar research on another gas, nitric oxide, led to the creation of Viagra, reports the Daily Mail.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ