SLIDELL, La. (AP) – Police said a woman made two false calls to 911 from an out-of-service cell phone – and told investigators she did it because she was bored. They booked a 20-year-old woman on Monday with false report of a fire and false report of a crime. They also booked her on two outstanding warrants for violating probation. Police Chief Freddy Drennan said the two calls gave different addresses in the same area. Police answered a burglary call and police and firefighters answered the fire call. Officers questioned a woman in a nearby yard. Police said she denied making the calls at first, then admitted making them out of boredom.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ