Fire crews have been called out four times to rescue a tiny pony – because its legs are so short people think it’s stuck in mud.
Two fire engines and a specialist lifting vehicle have been despatched four times at a combined cost of about £8,000 to save the horse, called Mayflower.
The animal’s stumpy legs are so out of proportion with its long body that people assume she’s sinking in the salty marshland where she grazes by the River Test in Southampton
Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service have now nicknamed the 2ft 4ins tall pony ‘Shorty’, reports The Sun.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ