PORT RICHEY, Fla. (AP) – Authorities said a fight in a car over $3 in gas money led to one passenger hitting another with a fish tank and then a beer bottle. The sheriff’s office reported that an 18-year-old driver and 30-year-old passenger picked up their 26-year-old friend from a strip club on Monday night. When the driver asked for gas money, the man who had been picked up from the strip club refused to pay. A fight between the three friends quickly escalated, and authorities said the 26-year-old man grabbed a fish tank from the back seat and began hitting the passenger. The passenger then managed to wrestle a beer bottle away and break it over the 26-year-old’s head.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ