Priests married two frogs in Guwahati, northern India, in a ritual to please rain gods.
More than 2,000 wedding guests attended the ceremony as frog bride Bijuli, which means ‘Thunder’, and groom Barun, ‘Wind’, tied the knot.
The amphibians were then fed a special celebratory lunch of flies and mosquitoes.
The “wedding” was held because the region is suffering problems with chronic drought.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ