A Finnish computer programmer who lost a finger in a motorcycle accident had it replaced with a USB drive.
Jerry Jalava built a special prosthetic finger which contains computer storage for photos, movies and other useful files.
It looks like a normal finger but he can peel it back from the ‘nail’ and plug it into the USB slot on his computer, reports the Daily Telegraph.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ