A US man told his boss he was quitting his job by writing a resignation letter on a cake.
Neil Berrett announced he was leaving the Hunters Point Naval Shipyard in San Francisco in icing.
He posted a picture of the huge baked message on Flickr , the photo sharing website, reports the Daily Telegraph.
Mr Berrett wrote: “Dear Mr. Bowers – During the past three years, my tenure at the Hunters Point Naval Shipyard has been nothing short of pure excitement, joy and whim.
“However, I have decided to spend more time with my family and attend to health issues that have recently arisen. I am proud to have been part of such an outstanding team and I wish this organisation only the finest in future endeavors.
“Please accept this cake as notification that I am leaving my position with NWT on March 27. Sincerely, W. Neil Berrett.”
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ