A US flight attendant has been entertaining passengers – by rapping the pre-flight safety announcement.
Clips of David Holmes doing his routine on Southwest Airlines have been viewed nearly 100,000 times on YouTube, reports The Sun.
He said: “I take them by surprise. I usually don’t tell them I’m going to do it. People were telling me, “That’s the first time I ever listened to the emergency instructions’.”
Brits Tom Dobson and Wayne Short, both 23, from Barrow-on-Humber, North Lincs, caught the 80 second rap on a flight from Washington DC to Las Vegas.
Wayne said: “It was brilliant. Everyone was clapping and cheering at the end. I’ve definitely never seen it happen on British Airways.”
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ