DENVER (AP) – The manager of a Blackjack Pizza outlet in Denver got a start when he discovered a man’s legs hanging from a vent above the restaurant’s oven. Police said the dangling legs were accompanied by a voice yelling, “help me, help me” Friday morning. Police spokesman Sonny Jackson said the 5-foot-10, 170-pound man told officers and firefighters he’d been stuck in the duct for five or six hours.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ