A student made a secret addition to his family’s mansion home – by painting a 60-ft penis on the roof.
Andy and Clare McInnes were delighted when builders finished the new flat roof on their £1million house, reports The Sun.
But it gave their son Rory, 18, who had just watched a documentary about Google Earth, an idea to make the property stand out.
He grabbed a tin of white paint and climbed up to the roof, where he spent half an hour reproducing the best-known feature of the Cerne Abbas Giant in Dorset, pictured.
For the next 12 months only Rory knew about the giant manhood on the roof near Hungerford, Berks, but his secret was out when a helicopter pilot spotted it.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ