PASADENA, Calif. (AP) – A 30-year-old man was arrested and booked on suspicion of burglary Saturday after allegedly breaking into a woman’s home – and into her lingerie drawer. The 22-year-old victim called police when she returned home with a male friend and found the suspect in her bedroom. Pasadena police Lt. Chris Russ said the man held the suspect until police arrived and took him into custody.
That’s when officers discovered the suspect was wearing the victim’s lingerie under his own clothes.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ