Residents who were fed-up living in Butt Hole Road have finally had the name changed.
The street which houses four homes in Conisbrough, South Yorkshire, has now been renamed Archer Way.
The road was named after a communal water butt used centuries ago.
Peter Sutton, who has lived on the street for six years said he got bored of all the jokes.
Pranksters used to visit the street and bare their backsides for photographs while delivery firms refused to believe it existed.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ