BERLIN (AFP) – A dog out on a walk happened upon a live US grenade fromand eagerly delivered it to his master, police said Monday, but authorities were able to defuse the explosive before it went off.
A 40-year-old woman had let the dog off its leash near a stream on a walk Sunday on the outskirts of the town ofin western Germany’s Neander Valley.
The animal found the grenade on the ground, picked it up in its jaws and trotted back to its owner.
“She recognised immediately that it was probably an old, rusted hand grenade,” police said. “On the orders of the woman, the dog obediently put his find back next to the stream.”
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ