SALEM, N.H. (AP) – Police said a man drove his car at a friend in Salem, N.H., after the two argued over a $10 bar tab. The man, 23, was charged with two counts of first-degree assault, reckless conduct and criminal mischief. Police said the man and a co-worker were out drinking on Friday, and the two went to the co-worker’s house early Saturday.
Police said the two began arguing over a $10 bar tab. The suspect drove his car, hitting the co-worker, causing him to flip onto the hood.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ