The former chef of North Korean leader Kim Jong-il says he loved to eat live fish ‘with the tail still thrashing’.
Kenji Fujimoto said the 68-year-old communist leader enjoyed raw fish so fresh “that it is still moving” washed down with fine French wines and brandies.
“He particularly enjoyed raw fish so fresh that he could start eating as its mouth is still gasping and the tail is still thrashing,” he said.
“I sliced the fish so as not to puncture any of the vital organs, so of course it was still moving. Kim Jong-il was delighted. He would eat with gusto.”
The 56-year-old chef, who is in hiding in Japan after fleeing North Korea, is to publish a book called I Was Kim Jong-il’s Cook.
- Good Boy, Good B…BOOM!
- That Sure Came in Hand-y!
- Kim Jung (really is) Il
- Be-be-be-de-be-deee…..That’s ALL Folks!
- But Did He Mow the Lawn?
- I’ll Bet *THAT* Was Worth $10!
- Well, THAT Had to Be a Pain in the Ass…
- A Turkey Dinner Gone Afowl!
- Usually They Break OUT of Prison, Dood!
- A Different Kind of Crime With OJ